Thursday, February 21, 2008

Artist: Chad Coombs




















Fellow Strobist Chad Coombs

I sometimes don't know where to begin; Chad's work spans the ultra-conceptual (eg, breast rooms) to softer, more glamorous techniques like light painting soft fabric and skin with a flashlight. Personally, what really draws me to Chad's work is his baffling conceptual work. Two giant girls making out behind a farm, and poorly stitched Holga panoramas of New York are only a couple examples of what I'm talking about. In fact, Chad, let me know if that's one you can prepare for a print - I am very interested.

Find out more about Chad:

Website

Flickr

MySpace

Oh, and cheers to the Korova reference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks a ton for the more then kind words here.
muchly appreciated.

all my prints are for sale, just fire me an email on how and what size your interested in.

thanks a ton for including me in your blog with these more then kind words.

muchly appreciated.

chad coombs