Saturday, February 2, 2008

Artist: Maurizio Carlo Luigi Vitale

I'm cutting down the copy to accompany most of these artists. That way I can be a little more efficient with this whole project - I'll still stop and comment from time to time however. In the mean time enjoy the larger thumbs I'm posting so you can have a better idea of what the artist is all about.

Maurizio Carlo Luigi Vitale. Quite the mouthful. His photos are much easier to get the hang of than remembering his names.

They look more like experiments than compositions .

I dig this kind of work. It reminds me that not everyone is trying to understand light just so they can make a "i'm an amateur photographer trying to supplement my income" buck. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Find: Maurizio's Website

No comments: