Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ghetto Bullet Time

Everyone wants to be like Neo.

Some of you may have come across this already but I went back to check it out once more to see exactly how viable it is to the average Jo (READ poor): I think that there are plenty of cameras out there that you can utilize with this rig that would only cost about $50 or each if you're willing to spend the time on the bay to find them. The rest of the rig looks easy-peasy.


Large Pro - Ghetto Matrix Example from fi5e on Vimeo.

I would put up my house if I could get my eyes on another example of this - maybe done by someone like Chase Jarvis or something.... Although I doubt he needs to worry about such trivial things like a budget.

Learn how to produce this effect on a shoestring (sort of) here.

No comments: